Thanks so much for stopping by!
First of all, always feel free to email me at Jules@CaffeineQueenTeacher.com if you ever have something on your mind.
My mission is to help you Engage Learners of All Ages! I’ve got unique and differentiated lessons and resources to help you inspire everyone around you to reach their greatest potential!
Let’s Reach and Teach ALL students TOGETHER!
The fact that you’re here reading a teaching blog causes me to know this about you:
- You’re DEDICATED and want to Reach and Teach ALL students.
- You want to ENGAGE your students with OUT-OF-THE-ORDINARY (never boring!!) lessons.
- You need TIME! You need resources and materials ready to go in a flash.
- You have HIGH EXPECTATIONS – you need resources that WORK AS HARD as you do.
- You want to INSPIRE students and fellow teachers with UNIQUE, INNOVATIVE strategies.
If that sounds like you, you’re in the right place!
Let’s reach and teach ALL students TOGETHER!
Info About Me:
Teaching has been a way of life for quite a while now – special education, primary, upper elementary, middle school, then back to upper elementary.
My family is a true blessing. My husband teaches high school career classes, my three kids have grown into truly wonderful, caring young adults, and I have two adorable, yappy dogs. Look at those faces – Hahahaha!
Last of all, reruns of The Office are always running on my tv, I’m very tender-hearted, and I still believe that I can make the world a better place.
Please stay in touch – and I’m so glad you’ve chosen to read this far! LOL!
Stop by and visit:
My email: Caffeinequeenteacher@gmail.com
Caffeine Queen Teacher’s Facebook
Caffeine Queen Teacher’s Pinterest
Caffeine Queen Teacher’s Instagram – (Go ahead and follow me because you feel sorry for my IG account!)
Hope to see you around and please FOLLOW my sites!
How can I help YOU out? 🙂